Monday, May 25, 2009

Thank You!!

Thanks to everyone for their thoughtful phone calls, gifts and text's yesterday on my birthday! I feel so blessed to have such amazing friends and family that go out of their way to make me feel special... Nothing goes unnoticed. I am so far behind on all my Thank You's from when I had Taz... I have an endless list of people who deserve Thanks, but want everyone to know how grateful I am for all that you do for me and my family... Hugs and Loves, a

(a special Thank You to my Husband who made my 26th Birthday a very memorable one... You're the best & I love you always!)

1 comment:

alyssa said...

Happy Late Birthday! I miss you! When are you coming to LA? HOpefully we can make it out to CO this summer- thats our goal. We would love to see you guys and sweet little Taz! Your baby announcement is the cutest thing ever. Hope things are going well.
Love ya