Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Birthday in Vegas




We had an amazing time in Vegas for my Birthday! It was so nice to relax and spend some time alone without the chaos of 3 little ones running around! We left Taz at the last minute when my Mother in Law said she would LOVE to take him.... I packed him a cooler of frozen milk and took advantage.. I knew this opportunity wouldn't come again for a while!

I started of the trip with a bang when my (brand new) floor length dress was sucked up into the escalator at DIA... Seriously one of the most embarrassing moments of my life!! I had to run to my flight after being cut free from the now broken escalator with shreads of dress and greece all up my back! Wow! Once I got to Vegas I ran to change my clothes and we hit the town!! Tyler was great and never complained once that I drug him to every mall in Vegas, then back the next day to exchange, ate Chinese food 3 of 4 meals, slept in, ordered rediculously expensive pina coladas and laid by the pool! It was FABULOUS! Thanks honey, I love you!


3 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

What a fun getaway. Tyler is sweet to think of that. I can't believe you got stuck in the escalator. I would die!

The Craigs said...

Tyler, You better start thinking about next year. Sounds like you guys had to much fun to not do it again. miss you!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Sounds like fun!! That sucks about your dress! And I am impressed you got on the flight!