Re-Cap of 2008 goals, here is my report card, I fell a little short... but was impressed that I actually accomplished a few! ( In case you missed it last year, click here)
1. Yes, I actually ran the Bolder Boulder and lived to tell about it!
2. I relaxed a little and let my kids do things like this:
3. Failed, goal #8 took priority!
4. Left my kids at home (only suffering from minimal anxiety attacks) to travel to Europe with my hubby! We had such an amazing time and will never forget these memories!
5. I lost the last 10 pounds of my Bossy baby weight to turn around and gain 30 and look like this! (photo taken by Brooklyn, sorry!!) Wow! 6. Failed... I know you're laughing Mom! I actually feel terrible about this one because I think it is probably the most important! Tyler on the other hand has not missed a day!
7. Does anyone ever get truly 100% organized? Seriously? I made a huge effort okay! I prefer to take baby steps!
8. I'm pregnant! Can you believe it..I can't! With some apprehension and a lot of bribes from my significant other we announced that we were expecting baby number 3 while on a cruise with my family this summer! Baby# 3 (sex still unknown) is due in 7 weeks!
9. Still in love with my Tyler!! You'll have to find out from him if I did a better job of showing him!10. With ski season just arriving I figure that I get a free pass on number 10! I might get a few strange looks being almost 8 months pregnant on the slopes... We did manage to get in a couple 4 wheeling adventures, some camping in Estes and target practice with Tyler's new gun... (explanation in another post!) All fun outdoor activities as a family!
Goals for 2009 coming soon!