Monday, January 26, 2009

Re-Cap of 2008 Goals!

Re-Cap of 2008 goals, here is my report card, I fell a little short... but was impressed that I actually accomplished a few! ( In case you missed it last year, click here)

1. Yes, I actually ran the Bolder Boulder and lived to tell about it!

2. I relaxed a little and let my kids do things like this:
3. Failed, goal #8 took priority!

4. Left my kids at home (only suffering from minimal anxiety attacks) to travel to Europe with my hubby! We had such an amazing time and will never forget these memories!

5. I lost the last 10 pounds of my Bossy baby weight to turn around and gain 30 and look like this! (photo taken by Brooklyn, sorry!!) Wow! 6. Failed... I know you're laughing Mom! I actually feel terrible about this one because I think it is probably the most important! Tyler on the other hand has not missed a day!

7. Does anyone ever get truly 100% organized? Seriously? I made a huge effort okay! I prefer to take baby steps!

8. I'm pregnant! Can you believe it..I can't! With some apprehension and a lot of bribes from my significant other we announced that we were expecting baby number 3 while on a cruise with my family this summer! Baby# 3 (sex still unknown) is due in 7 weeks!
9. Still in love with my Tyler!! You'll have to find out from him if I did a better job of showing him!10. With ski season just arriving I figure that I get a free pass on number 10! I might get a few strange looks being almost 8 months pregnant on the slopes... We did manage to get in a couple 4 wheeling adventures, some camping in Estes and target practice with Tyler's new gun... (explanation in another post!) All fun outdoor activities as a family!

Goals for 2009 coming soon!

6 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

Good job sister! I think you did a great job and I am freaking THRILLED that you finally put a some-what-decent picture of your prego belly on your blog! GOOD job!!!! Well, I am highly impressed, I think you accomplished a LOT more than I did in 2008!

Drew and Tarah said...

ps- I'm sad I didn't get to run the Bolder Boulder with you, but I'm SUPER impressed that you did it!!!!! Go AMBER!!!!

The Craigs said...

I'm glad you came through with a new picture of the tummy. I love it!

Brittani said...

i love the beautiful baby belly!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

I am impressed you charted your success! I am also proud of you for putting the baby belly shot up! Notice on my blog no photo's of my big fat tummy!

Jeff and Nicole said...

Hey Amber, I don't even know if you remember me....I'm Jeff Larsen's wife. Jeff is good friends with Marc Larsen who you know somehow, and Jeff grew up with your husbands family. Anyway I was just reading your blog, and I think it's great that you made goals and that you posted them on your blog. Cause if your not jotting down your goals the odds of reaching them are slim to none. One of your 2008 goals caught my eye only because I can relate to it. It was #3. I'm a phlebotomist too! I've been drawing blood for 5 years now. I've been working at Exempla Good Samaritian in Lafayette for 4 of those 5. I love drawing blood, and if you are ever intrested in picking it up again just let me know. I have a lot of pull in the Lab. Congrats on all the goals you did accomplish that's awesome....and congrats on the new baby, that will be fun.