Thursday, February 5, 2009

For the Grandmas!

I know I am so terrible at posting lately... Life just seems to be so busy and I'm sure it's not going to slow down anytime soon... Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to...

Brooklyn has been enjoying her ballet and tap class with Cousin Allison!



We had a night out as a family at one of my favorite childhood spots! We ate at the Trail Dust in South Denver and did a little dancing, a little playing & a lot of eating!



More updates to come! We have a very busy weekend coming up... Brooklyn's 1/2 Birthday celebration at Montessori, the kids virgin ski adventure and a crazy trip to the Monster Jam! Hope everyone is doing well! Hugs! a


2 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

They are so cute! Brookie is so tall in her class! I miss them!!!!

Candice Carter said...

What a cute family.... just found your Blog. Congrats on the new arrival!