Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Gratitude...

Lately with the uncertainty of our economy and so many friends, families and acquaintances in such trying circumstances I have been thinking a lot lately about how GRATEFUL I am for my many blessings... Thomas S. Monson said, "Our realization of what is most important in life goes hand in hand with gratitude for our blessings..." I often find myself questioning or comparing our situation against others and less often take the time to realize my blessings... I have been blessed with an amazing husband that works so hard, two & a half healthy adorable little red heads, a successful and loving marriage, amazing friends and family that never cease to amaze me with their little notes, phone calls and or gifts in the mail, the true Gospel, a beautiful and warm home, great health, the ability to concive and carry a child... I could go on forever... I think it's so imporatant to stop and take time to evaluate what we have been given & our family has truly been blessed.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Amen! Love the new family photo.

Drew and Tarah said...

You are such a good person. I love this post!

(I am curious though, what happened to the funny one making FUN of men that you posted a couple of hours ago!?!? MIA!)

:)

Love you!

Brecken said...

Love your new header. That is a great picture of all you...not that it would be a difficult undertaking; you are all very cute.

Jordan said...

Hi there--you remember your old neighbors from your house on Beverly? I happened upon your blog and was so excited to find out that you're on baby #3! Brooklyn and Boston are just gorgeous! Man, time has flown by! We're still in the same house--no more babies for us. But we're happy. I have a blog too if you're interested in seeing how Ava has grown! Would love to hear from you!
Love, Jordan Flynn

Melinda Lindahl said...

I feel the same way! We are VERY blessed. The nursery looks good so far. :) Keep hanging in there. I can't wait to see what the bub is going to be! Love, Melinda