Sunday, February 15, 2009

For those of you wondering, ( I have refused to put one of those baby tickers on my blog -- who wants the constant reminder of how much longer they are still going to be pregnant?? Not Me! )
Alas, I am due in 26 days! Not that I'm anxious!!

Also, here is a picture of the progress I have made on the Nursery...
Pretty sad huh??

I think I need to get my butt into gear and start thinking about getting this ready! It's so different decorating and preparing for a baby when you have no idea what your having! I want to make it masculine enough for a boy, but not too much if it's a girl... Ahh! At least we have finally decided on one boy and one girl name...

Initially Tyler thought not knowing the sex of the baby would slow my baby shopping down and save him some money....Which it did for a while.. Now, 4 weeks out I have started to panic that I wouldn't have anything ready for the baby and he now realizes his plan is backfiring as I am now buying everything for a boy & a girl! :)

6 comments:

Lyndsey said...

This whole post is totally cracking me up. First the baby ticker because I have thought about the count down of how many more days you will have to be prego and the buying 2 sets of clothes. Back fire is right that would totally be me and just keeping all the tags on so that I could return whatever it wasn't. You will have to let me know if it was worth it, the whole not knowing what it was.

Tara said...

I love the Nursery! It is just perfect! HAHA I just got the same glider that you have in the corner. You've got good taste! I can't wait to meet the little man/lady! We pray it all goes well.

alyssa said...

Hey! I lost my cell phone so i need your number- will you email or text it to me? We need to catch up! Good luck with these last few weeks! love ya

The Damron Doc said...

Okay I have checked you blog the past few days and have been meaning to leave a comment, but then my kids go nuts! Anyways love the baby stuff, you kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting! Hope all goes well, can;t wait to hear what baby 3 is going to be!

Stephanie said...

Amber, I am pretty sure I love everything about your house. I have only seen it in the background of your pictures, but I am always thinking that I love the paint, or the molding, or the cabinets, etc. I am sure that your baby room will turn out great. I can't believe you are already almost due! good luck with everything.

Katie said...

Good luck! I can't believe your went without finding out the gender. We have our ultrasound this Friday and we are def going to find out the gender! Your nursery does look really sweet. Tyler said you and Boston have strep. So sorry to hear that. Sucky way to finish your pregnancy. I hope you feel better really soon!

PS: This is Katie from Crestmoor.