Thursday, June 4, 2009

Brooklyns First Recital

Brooklyn had her first dance recital... I'm not sure who was more excited her or her Mom! My expectations were pretty low for a 4 year old dance recital but when all was said and done, I was OVER THE MOON! When the curtain opened and I saw her standing there, the tears began to flow! I was so proud of her! She looked adorable and overcame her anxiety and performed.....beautifully!
Way to go BC!

Brooklyn and BF/Cousin Allison Carlson
Boston ready to give his big sis her flowers!


3 comments:

Emily Sue said...

I can't tell if this was from Tyler or Amber, but I am betting Tyler with the crying. She is adorable. How fun for her to be so brave. Next time we need video!

The Craigs said...

Way to go Brookie. We are proud of you!

The Bellyakers... said...

So cute! At Aubrey's first recital (and last may I add), she stood on the stage and cried and yelled for her Mommy! She was done with that from that point on! I was so sad!! It takes a lot of character for those little ones to get up there and do their stuff... way to go!