Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Wife!


Pack your bags
You're on your way
To celebrate soon
Your 26th birthday!

Usually I'm a loser
When it comes to gifts
I'm a last minute shopper
Who scrambles and sifts

But this year I actually
Used a brain cell or two
To plan something special
For my number one - YOU!

This year instead
Of flowers or clothes
You'll be looking at Vegas
From hotel windows!

You'll be staying at Paris
In a room with a view
Relaxing and shopping
With the man who loves YOU!

So pack your bags
You're on your way
To Sin City baby
Next Wed-nes-day!

Happy Birthday Amb!

Love,
Your Mystery Lover!

5 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Dang Amber! You are lucky! Happy birthday!

Drew and Tarah said...

FUN!!!!

The Craigs said...

Hey, can I come! HaHa Good job tyler

tiffany garfield said...

FUN!!! How cute! Have a blast! Happy Birthday! :)

Molly said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so jealous- what a guy Tyler is! Love it! I'm so jealous!