Thursday, May 14, 2009

Quick Update!

Yes, we are alive and most of us are well.... Tyler has been blessed with a NASTY case of Strep Throat for the past 3 days and it hasn't been fun for any of us!! Amazingly he is just starting to feel well enough to abandon us for a "Brothers Reunion" this weekend... Crazy how that works out, huh?? All kidding aside, we are glad that he is finally on the mends!!

I had an awesome Mothers Day... The kids (and Tyler) made me breakfast in bed, brought me Lilies (my favorite) and Tyler game me my third (and hopefully final) ring band with a blue sapphire for little Taz! (Over the past year, Tye has given me stacking ring bands that represent each kid with a pink or blue stone...I LOVE them!!) The kids each made me a necklace at school...They are so adorable...I'm not sure which I enjoy more, the gifts or how excited they are when they give them to me..I will cherish those gifts and memories forever! Thanks guys!


German pancakes in Bed!( Yes, there was some sort of pen war just prior to this picture and it looks like Bos lost!)
My flowers! Love them!Brooklyn reading to the boys!Can you tell how happy Brooklyn was that I wanted to take her picture? Wow!Little Taz man!Silly faces!Why does it seem like Taz is in his car seat in every picture?? I promise we do let me out....occasionally!



2 comments:

The Craigs said...

YEAH!!!! I love all the pictures. I miss you guys so much, can't wait for our little excursion. Taz is getting so big, I just want to give him kisses.

Marci Coombs said...

Ok first...Taz looks like a mini me of Tyler. Your kids are darling! Second...I too always feel like London's pictures are ALL of her in her car seat. And third...I loved your comment about hoping that your ring band was your last one. Three kids has done me in...we always said we wanted 4 but I'm pretty sure we're done....like now! Funny how that happens, huh? Hope you guys are doing well! We still miss you when we all get together!