Sunday, May 17, 2009

Taz's 6 week Photos!

Just a few pictures of the little Taz man... He is a genetic duplicate of his Daddy, soooo handsome! a(I've had a couple people ask me where I got the green "boy" bin... so, a couple years back I saw it in a LA Babystyle store displaying their stuffed animals... I begged the saleslady for months to sell one to me... after a couple trips back to the store she finally caved and it's now home to my recycle newspapers.. we wont tell Taz that his first picture was taken in a trash bin!)


11 comments:

The Craigs said...

oh I miss that Baby!!!!!!

Nate and Nicole said...

What great pictures! So cute!

Drew and Tarah said...

oh my gosh! he is so cute! i can't wait to see you guys next week!! these pictures are to die for amber, i LOVE them!!!!

Brecken said...

Those are super cute pictures! I love the hat.

Debbie said...

what a sweet little boy! Congrats again!
P.S. hope Tyler has a good time rooming with Spencer :)

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Adorable! Who did the pics...they turned out awesome!

Tara said...

So cute! I love the trash bin. He is such a sweet heart. Tell Tyler nice work on the big birthday. Holy cow!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

He looks so cute!! I loved your birth announcements!

tiffany garfield photography said...

WAY CUTE! I LOVE the trash bin! Haha :) He does look like Tyler!

Tisha said...

he's adorable! I love the hat! so cute! and happy birthday! :)

Trina said...

Those pictures are so cute!!