Monday, May 26, 2008

We DID it!

Despite the fact that Tyler was sick with food poisoning 24 hours prior to the race, and I haven't run as far as the mailbox and back in the last 4 years we ran the Bolder Boulder today and it was a total blast! ( I can't feel my legs, and I may not be able to get out of bed tomorrow, but hey, it was totally worth it!) JoEllen, Clarke, Tyler, Skip and I all started together and met up at Folsom Stadium @ CU! Congrats Skip for your big Victory....(He won out of our group and Clarke promised him text messaging if he could beat him.... Yippie Skippy!)




10 comments:

ambercarlson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ABSOLUTELY NORMAL CHAOS said...

I am so proud of you. Sadie ran the race last year and I said I would do it with her this year. but no. I sure didn't. so noone did. Congrats!!!

Drew and Tarah said...

go amb!!! i'm seriously still so shocked and proud of you! told you you could do it! love ya!

Trina said...

Yae! That sounds so fun! Good job!

tiffany garfield said...

CONGRATS! Great accomplishment for not working out for four years! Your comment about running to the mailbox is hilarious! I love the Boulder Boulder-I mostly just like all the free stuff after. haha. Great Job!

Molly said...

YEAH! Amber!! I'm so impressed! Get ready to run the disneyland half marathon with me! I just signed up today! Call me! We need to catch up!

Love ya

Kris and Lindsay Olson said...

Congrats! That's awesome!

Tisha said...

way to go! see you totally can run! you should have joined the so-pas running group we had going :) so sorry about the cancelled cruise :( like one month is such a difference in age, how ridiculous! looks like you guys had fun anyway! and the kids look adorable in the photoshoot!! so grown up! love to you guys!

Jocelyn said...

Hi Amber, I found your blog on one of my blog hopping days, and i was so excited. Your family is so cute. We should try to get together sometime, my kids have been dying to go to the zoo. We will have to give you a call the next time we are in Denver.
-Jocelyn Tobler

The Lind's said...

Sad about your cruize...how lame are they! But look at you! Way to go with the run! Amazing! Poor Tyler having food poising! ...I totally would have sat that one out sick or not.