Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day!


I LOVE Mothers Day! I love the flowers, the chocolate, the Sacrament Primary programs & the get togethers... I was disappointed that I wasn't able to be with my own Mother (we had planned to be Cruising through the Carribean for Mothers Day, but thats a whole different post) but I am looking forward to seeing her on TUESDAY! We spent the afternoon up in Thornton where we surprised my Mother in Law and went to her church and then headed to Clay and Jeanie's for her Mothers Day BBQ! Uncle Clays house is always a kick for the kids, but causes me stomach ulcers the entire time while I am constantly worrying that my kids have fallen into one of multiple lakes, fallen from the 3 story high playhouse, broken a limb trying to "play" with the bigger kids on the trampoline or have been attacked by "the mother goose..." But we made it home safely...

Thanks for making my mothers Day so special Ty, BC and Boss! You're the best! I love you! A


This is definitly going to be added to my birthday wish list!
Boston and Tye
Ty and I
The Family

The Boys having a little wrestling match

12 comments:

Heather McMullin said...

YAY for Mothers Day! I am glad you had a great day. Your hair cut looks fab by the way!!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Happy Mother's Day!! Your hair does look amazing!!! And I love the your shirt!!

Drew and Tarah said...

can't wait to see you and the fam tomorrow!!! i'm still trying not to think about the fact that we SHOULD be on a ship in the Caribbean right now! :)

alyssa said...

Hey Amber. I miss you! I'm glad you had such a great mothers day! You are the cutest mom ever:) Hope everything is going well and that's a bummer your cruise got cancelled- what happened?
Love ya

alyssa said...

okay i know I just wrote, but I just blew up the pic of your fam to show Talli and she got so excited to see you guys. She named you all off and I love that she still calls Tyler Chiken! haha. Now she keeps saying she wants to play with your kids- wish you were here.

tiffany garfield said...

That stinks about the cruise but it looks like you still had a great time and didn't get any stomach ulcers! Your hair looks shorter--I like it--It's way cute! Happy Mothers Day and have a blast visiting your family!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I've never been to Clay's house but it sounds like a blast. I get the nervous part though. The Thornton crew is so great for get togethers. I miss that.

Jamie said...

Ambs~
Cute pics of the fam. Have I seen you since your hair was done? It is sooo dark can't believe I didn't notice but really cute! Have fun in Arizona what am I going do do all alone??

Anonymous said...

Hey tootsie. What happend to the cruise? What a bum deal.

Ryan & Keri said...

I'm glad you had a fun mother's day and trip to Utah. It looks like you had a great time!

Trina said...

Wow, that sounds like a fun house!
Glad you had a great mothers day! So fun! Whats the story about the Caibbean? Hope you get to go!

Jen said...

That is so funny you said that about the ulcers. I always wonder how you moms do it with all the things the kids could get into. I love the picture of you and Asher!