Monday, March 16, 2009

HERE WE GO AGAIN!

So... first of all, thank you everyone for your kind text messages, emails and phone calls. It is so great to know we have so much love and support! My all time FAVORITE response during the whole ordeal yesterday was last night at the Peterson's house, when Regan ran up to me and said, "I mean, excuse me, but WHAT THE F&*%$!" Peterson's you have no idea how much I LOVE being you guy's neighbors... I couldn't have picked anybody better than you!!! :)

So... second of all, Amber went to the doctor this morning and after talking things over and checking her status (for the umpteenth time in the last 24 hours) the doctor thinks she is more ready today than yesterday (can't imagine after all the hell she went through... LOL) and that with a different set of inducement procedures she should be ready to deliver tonight (Translation: the game plan yesterday wasn't the doctor's best! Oops! Please reference Regan's comment above!!! Love it!).

So... HERE WE GOT AGAIN! And here are my personal goals for Having Baby #3, Part Deuce:

1. Have the kid!
2. Find out the sex of the kid! And no mother, this is not some type of sick conspiracy against you... we really DON"T know the sex of the child!
3. NOT watch Jon & Kate + 8... I think cousin Tara was right and watching 6 back to back episodes probably scared Amber's body into NOT delivering!
4. Eat the pasta and not the pizza (it reportedly is not made of cardboard, according to credible sources!)
5. Bring home a happy wife!

Love you all...

More to come...

Tyler

PS. This whole blogging thing is actually kind of fun... watch out Amber... I might be taking over!

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Good Luck and wishes of a relatively normal delivery!!

Heather said...

Ty you are so funny! I love that you are blogging. Tell Amber to hang in there! I am prayin' for ya girl!