Sunday, March 23, 2008

Random March 2008 Pics!

So life has been a little nuts lately and I have been meaning to post these pictures for the longest time... Here they are in no particular order....

Bryn and Bos "sampling" at the Hammond's Candy Factory
Watching chocolate bunnies being made at the candy factory
Precious!
The Thornton Crew (missing Cade and Kris)
Brooklyn & Boston playing in Mommies car with Cole
"Naked Noodles"
Brooklyn, Will and Boston came downstairs for lunch looking like this! Hilarious!

3 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

oh my gosh! what adorable little buns!!!!

Heather McMullin said...

I LOVE the naked cheeks!!! You kinda forget about all the other pictures when you see that one! HAHAHAHA!! I wish we were there for the mini reunion.

Kris and Lindsay Olson said...

I didn't know I was voted out of the gang!