Sunday, March 23, 2008

HOPPY Easter!

We had such a fun Easter... Although we wish we could have spent time in the desert with the Craigs or followed the Carlson Clan over to Utah, we managed to survive on our own and we had a GREAT time! We started by dying eggs on Saturday morning, a Stapleton Easter egg hunt with the Easter Bunny Sat. afternoon, a visit from the Bunny on Sunday, followed by another egg hunt with the neighbor kids before heading to dinner with Grandma Shirley and guess what?? ---- Another egg hunt at Grandmas! Wow! What a busy weekend... I realized this weekend that Easter is one of my favorite holidays... I love the candy, the spring colors, the family gatherings, the outfits and most importantly the opportunity to reflect on the Atonement of our Savior...

We have truly been blessed with a beautiful family, the Gospel of Jesus Christ and a wonderful life!









9 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

Bix and Bos are soooo big! I can't believe it! Those buckets are way cute too! I basically suck as the Easter Bunny and have a LOT of learning to do! :)

Nate and Nicole said...

What cute pictures! The picture with Grandma is so cute - perfect for her birthday book! Looks like you had a fun Easter. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Brecken said...

Cute pictures from Easter! I loved the kids cow aprons. Super cute.

Heather McMullin said...

I love the little flower headbands. YAY Nordies. I am so proud of you doing Easter solo.

Ryan & Keri said...

Your kids look so cute, Amber! And your little Easter baskets and aprons are darling! We missed you at our Easter get-together. We'll have to try for another time.
Keri

James and Tricia Thomas said...

I love the Easter ongoings!! Brooklyn's dress is sooooo cute!!!

tiffany garfield said...

Cute Easter outfits and buckets! It looks like the kids had so much fun!

Trina said...

Oh what a cute little family! I am glad you had a good easter! I love the buckets. I saw your sister the other day, her and her baby are so cute.

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I love the picture with Grandma Shirley. Is Lee doing better? We are thinking about them.