Monday, March 31, 2008

Denver ZOO, Mr. Messy and Bathtime

This past week Bryn had her little spring break from school and we managed to keep fairly busy!! The weather has been great (until this morning when it started to snow AGAIN!)so we hit up the zoo, the swimming pool, did a little shopping, played in the backyard, took some lengthy baths and had a little ice cream with Grandma Ronda! Thanks for coming to visit, we miss you already!

Bath-time fun!



So I decided to get the kids some ice cream before we started the long drive home.. I was amazed at how the ice cream quited them down... When I pulled into the driveway and looked back, this is what i found.... No wonder... He fell asleep eating it!


My little Mr. Messy

The Denver Zoo with
Blake, Sara & Kids!




7 comments:

Lyndsey said...

You are crazy to let Boston have ice cream in your car. I swear Tommy would throw it at the windshield then I wouldn't be able to see and then we would crash. Ok so maybe not but it would be a huge mess at the least. Thank heavens for leather. Looks like you guys are doing so great!!

Drew and Tarah said...

oh man! what a mess! Bossy cracks me up! you get so many great pictures of him in a total disaster!! :)

Brecken said...

So funny you were at the zoo too....like I said, I think everyone was there. I gave my kids ice cream on the way home as well and had a similar unfortunate accident. looks like you had a great time!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

That is the best picture of Boston!!! Use it later to make him feel silly!! Let's really try and do something soon!!

Tiff G. said...

Okay that picture of Boston asleep in his car seat is hilarious! You can tell he's a content little boy, ice cream and a good snooze!!!

tiffany garfield said...

Haha! I love the ice cream pictures! He is KNOCKED out! He is so sweet.

Heather McMullin said...

I too have had that happen with ice cream....and poop!!