Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter 2010

We had a great Easter this year... Holidays just seem to keep getting more magical as the kids get older. We went to our annual "Stapleton Egg Scramble" on Saturday morning. It's always a ton of fun for the kids and over in literally seconds! Sunday morning we woke up to find baskets that the bunny had left for the kiddos, hidden "rotten" eggs as Boston refers to them and a table set for a yummy breakfast! It was nice that Conference fell on Easter this year so we could relax, watch, eat, nap and head up to Grandma Shirley's for an early Easter dinner. The unfortunate part was that I had spent a week prior sewing this adorable Easter dress for Brooklyn before I realized it was Conference and she wouldn't even be able to wear it... Seems like this is how most my life runs lately, complete CHAOS!
The Baskets full of Treats
Our best attempt at a kiddo Picture
At the Stapleton Egg Scramble
All the eggs at Founders Green, seems like thousands and each kid was only allowed to grab 6!

2 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

I cannot believe how big Taz is!!!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

I love the baskets!!! They are adorable! If you made that dress Brooklyn is wearing you are AMAZING!!!

ps I loved your comment about my walls and curtains because you know I totally copied you!!! I LOVE your house and tried to do a ghetto version of it in mine!!!