Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lost AGAIN!

Okay, I know what you are all thinking...."AGAIN???" I know, I know.. Anyone that knows me well, knows that I have a HORRIBLE habit of taking off my wedding ring wherever and setting it down and walking away... the pool, the store, the gym, the sink, friends houses ... opps! Hey, it's not my fault that last time my very adorable little brother in law, not to mention names (Chase) dropped my ring down the garbage disposal and then let it run for 5 minutes... Anyway, my ring has now been missing for 3 days, I have searched every square inch of this house looking for the blessed thing, (including the garbage disposal..!) Where could it possibly be?? Suspect A (Boston) tells me it's buried in his sandbox... Suspect B (Brooklyn) tells me she put it away for me in my car??? So far, neither is a winner... I'm praying to find it, I'm pretty sure the insurance company is thinking I'm a fraud at this point.. I'll keep you posted! a

(PS.. The picture above is not my ring, although I wish it was.. just kidding Ty!)

2 comments:

Ryan & Keri said...

Amber, we'll pray for you that you will be able to find it. Usually, when I lose something, I tear the house apart looking for it. Then when I have finally stopped to pray and listen, I stumble across it when least expected. Anyway, we'll pray.

Anonymous said...

check the windowsills!