Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Finally, a finished BEDROOM!

After 6 years on marriage, 4 different houses, 4 different states, 7 paint colors, and 4 different comforters, we finally have a decorated master bedroom! It seems like every place we have lived I decorate the entire house and by the time I get around to our bedroom, I'm totally burnt out or it's time to move again! Thanks to my very understanding and patient husband we finally have a paint-sample, blue-tape free bedroom for the first time in 6 months! Thanks honey, I LOVE it! A




4 comments:

tiffany garfield said...

It looks great! Love it! Congrats on finally doing it...I wonder when I'll finish decorating or even start in some places. :)

Drew and Tarah said...

wow- good job sis! your room looks awesome!

Kasey said...

CUTE BEDROOM!!!! I'm jealous... But gives me a fabulous idea for my next house...... Like copying your idea :)

Brecken said...

supercute room. We do have similar taste. I actually thought about getting that quilt at potterybarn! Too funny.