Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy 29!

Tyler turned 29 on Sunday and we celebrated with a dinner date at Benihana on Saturday night (Ty's fav!), birthday burritos before church, 2 perfectly behaved children during Sacrament Meeting (yeah right) and a family dinner with birthday cake @ Grandma Shirley's on Sunday! Thanks for all the birthday wishes, cards and phone calls.... Tyler had a great day! Happy Birthday Honey! We love you and hope you enjoy your last year as a twenty something... Wink Wink! A



6 comments:

tiffany garfield said...

Happy Birthday! I think that is the coolest cup cake cake I've ever seen! It may actually be the only one I've ever seen. Nonetheless, It looks amazing and I wish I could've had a slice! :)

Drew and Tarah said...

Happy Birthday Old Man! :)

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I remembered his birthday and told John to call him SEVERAL times but he kept getting distracted. The cupcake turned out awesome!

Mark and Mel said...

Happy 29 Ty! I tag you AmB! See my blog!

Heather McMullin said...

Happy Birthday TY!!!! We love you!!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Tyler. We all love you. Man you are old.