Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy LOVE day!

I know i am a bit behind, go figure?! But, I wanted to let my man to know how much I love him! He always makes me feel so special and loved on Valentines Day.. This year he surprised me ... (Okay, so I wasn't that surprised since I told him weeks ago what would be a cute gift) with an adorable Jewelery box from Pottery Barn with a Tiffany's Bracelet inside that I have been wanting! We went out and had the most amazing dinner at a cute little restaurant here in Denver called the Cherry Tomato. If anybody lives in Denver I HIGHLY recommend it! It was amazing! Thanks honey for making the day so great! I could not have chosen a more loving, romantic, helpful, dangerously good looking, adventurous, giving husband! You are truly the best! I feel so lucky you're mine...
I love you Tye! A




4 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Your hair looks amazing by the way. We are coming in town Saturday March 8th so we definitely want to do dinner or something if you guys can!

Drew and Tarah said...

aawwww.. so sweet! And yes, that is a very cute picture. I am glad this blog is something positive and not some sort of a decorating or kid disaster!!!

Heather McMullin said...

So I made your avacado recipe for the super bowl and I was in total heaven!!! My mouth is watering as we speak!!! We can't go to CO for the wedding. I wish we could, but that is ok. Hope you have fun. And I agree with Christy, your hair looks amazing.

the wrath of khandrea said...

i linked to your blog through tiff, just wanted to say your family is absolutely gorgeous.
:O)