Saturday, February 23, 2008

Build-A-Bear

So, I am a little behind on my posting and have been meaning to put these up for weeks.. Grandma Shirley took the kids out to lunch and to Build-A-Bear a few weeks ago and they had the best time! Boston built a "Fisherman Turtle" and Bryn built a "Princess Bunny" -- They are so cute with their animal creations.. Thanks Grandma for such a fun time!

Boston kissing his turtles heart....

Brooklyn's bunny had every accessory known to man... a cell phone and carrier, a stroller, a tiara, wand, wings, bows, tutu, purse and necklace... Wow!

3 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

I love Bossy kissing the little heart!!

Nate and Nicole said...

Cute pictures. Grandma is so cute to take them to Build-a-Bear!

tiffany garfield said...

Shirley is the best! I love her! It looks like they had fun---I love all of Brooklyns accessories. haha.