Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mr. Messy! (notice his shirt in the previous post)

FRUITY PEBBLES FIASCO!!!!

While I was paying bills this afternoon I noticed that Boston was being suspiciously quiet (a common occurance) so I called out for him and he said that he was "building a mountain". I figured he was playing with his blocks or something and I went back to the bills. Unfortunately, I later found out that Boston was "building a mountain" out of Fruity Pebbles and not blocks... disaster! See the incriminating photos below. At least he helped clean up (he loves our shop vac!).

Amb



7 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

Oh my! What a mess!! I guess these are the fun adventures that I have to look forward to as Maddux gets bigger! I do think it's hilarious though!! Silly Bossy!!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

It's never a good sign when they are quiet!! That is so funny!!

Andrew and Tawny said...

I miss little Bossy!

I can't wait to see you in a few weeks

tiffany garfield said...

Hahaha. That's hilarious!

tiffany garfield said...

Hey! I know it's crazy. I ran into Jayci and then the next day I ran into Chase in my coaching volleyball class, near his work. He was like, "You coach volleyball?" Not really, I just like it. That's funny that Sara Jean is your VT buddy. I love Russ and Sara Jean! I love Sara Jeans' Canadian accent! As for the hat I'm wearing in the pictures, believe it or not,I bought it at the day after Thanksgiving annual Spanish Fork Craft Fair! haha--Of all places. I have no idea where to tell you to get it. It would be so fun to get together with some girls from Colorado. How is Amanda?! I may be there visiting this summer so I'll let you know when I'm in town. It's so good to hear from you. I'll email you with my address. Have a good one! Keep in touch! Love always, Twink

Sunny Jo said...

That's so funny!! Totally what my girls would do!!:)
ok, so we are going to try and get pregnant again this fall, so are u guys game?!! Im getting a little baby hungry!! It would be fun to compare prenancy photos(well maybe not, cause im sure u look AMAZING while ur prego, I just look like the Big FAT guy off Austin Powers!!)

Anonymous said...

Did your Zanax come in handy with that? -Tara