Monday, January 7, 2008

Facing my greatest FEAR!

Yesterday, I faced one of my greatest fears in life -- flying on a small plane over the Rockies! If any of you have flown over the Rockies in the winter, it can be a little turbulent! Yikes! I couldn't sleep for days, but it was worth every second of sleep lost! Fred (the pilot) made sure I was aware of every bump we were about to encounter and kept me informed and comfortable about what was going to happen the entire flight! Tyler rode Co-pilot on the way home and let me know as soon as we landed his plans to take Pilot/Flight lessons! Okay, so you got me on the plane....it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be...but forget about the flight lessons honey!




2 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

I'm so proud of you!!!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

That is crazy!!! I don't have a fear of flying and I don't know if I would get on that plane!! Your inspiring me!!