Sunday, August 8, 2010

Summer 2010

So far SUMMER 2010 might be one of the craziest summers ever... Isn't it funny how every time you add another kid the previous 1 or 2 or 3 seemed SOOOO much easier and you realize how calm your life was before? From the second that we found out that #4 was on the way we knew that this summer was going to be a challenge, I remember thinking if i can make it through this summer, I can do anything!! ( i would now like to retract that, i made it through the summer but still can't do everything!) Talie was born a week before the kids got out of school for the summer and now we have a 12 week old baby and are a just a few days away from b & b going back to school! Wow, time flies when you're having fun! Here are our summer highlights 2010!
impromptu family pictures
playing with brothers
playing outside
lots of family hikes
a few gondola rides
alpine slides
steamboat hot springs
lots of water fun
a birthday party
our first visit from the tooth fairy
playing on the beach in newport
best buddies
growing up
balboa island
strenuous workouts
bugs life 3D movie
toy story ride
disneyland

8 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow what a fun and busy summer! :) Love the pics!

tiffany garfield photography said...

I CAN'T even imagine how busy and tired you are because I'm EXHAUSTEd and I only have two! They were out of school two weeks after you had her...man! Hopefully you had some good help. Love all the fun summer pics! Such cute kids! Brooklyns hair is always adorable. I fear for Kirra. I'm not good with hair. :)

Drew and Tarah said...

Your family picture is adorable!!! I can't believe how grown up bixie looks!!! And holy cow, you are the busiest person I know! wow...

triciathomas said...

I think after that summer you can do anything!!! Your kids are so cute and Amber you look amazing for just having a baby!! I love DisneyLand and if all goes as planned we are going in October!! I can't wait for school to start and get back to a routine!

tarin said...

Cute pictures! You are Superwoman! Oh, and I love that Sara Bareilles song... I've got it on repeat all the time :)

Trina said...

you have such a beautiful family! You are amazing. I can not believe that our oldest kids are the same
age and you have one more than me! Good job miss Amber!

Reeve family said...

You have a beautiful family Amber!

Angela said...

Cute pictures! Where do you take the kids hiking around here?