Thursday, August 26, 2010

Off to School

Thursday was the first day of First Grade! Brooklyn was more than excited to go and meet all her new friends! As ready as I was to send them back to school, I am missing my little helper.
She picked out her own outfit and her hair-do... I'm mourning the loss of the days where she would let me choose her outfit and do a cute little hair-do. I feel lucky if I can get her out of here wearing a headband, without a Hannah Montana t-shirt !! I'm learning to pick my battles and send a happy little girl off to school. She is SIX.... I can't even imagine what the mornings will be like when I'm trying to get her out the door for HS!
Outside SchoolMs. Estradas Class
With next door neighbor and best friend Cole

6 comments:

triciathomas said...

Can you believe they are in first grade!?? I am with you and miss my little helper. She did a great job picking out her clothes and is dressed so cute!

Heather and Dave said...

Brooklyn is adorable & I hope her first week went well. You're amazing and hope you're surviving w/o that cute helper of yours too. The bath photos of miss Tallie are so sweet. You're a lucky family to have all those cute kiddos.

Trina said...

Addy has been picking out her clothes since 18 months. She is so stubborn. Sometimes I let her decide and sometimes I got to pick the fight. Sad to have them gone ALL day!

Kasey said...

I blame the pregnancy hormones for the fact that this post actually got me teary eyed. I can't believe how fast shes growing up!!! I love my Brookie :)

Jamie said...

Amber..I have been waiting patiently but seriously could you post some new pics! I mean its not like your busy or anything!! Really though I want to see pics of the little babe (and the rest of the crew) but honestly I haven't seen pics of Tallie in FOREVER!! Just thought I'd let you know my thoughts.

DRP said...

https://yuniarinukti.com/8661/cerita-teman-saat-memiliki-pinjaman-tunai-online