Thursday, April 2, 2009

Two Weeks of Taz

Two weeks into his very exciting life, Taz is doing great. He's been to the doctor twice, grown 2 inches, been regularly smothered by his siblings, had his first bath and shower (dad couldn't resist!) and even gotten his first haircut (bye bye Balding Baby Einstein hair!). Below are a couple of memorable pics from his first two weeks. Love you all!

(this was etched into a cathedral we saw in London last year - we had to take a picture just in case...)




BOSTON OR TAZ? CAN YOU TELL THE DIFFERENCE???



8 comments:

Nate and Nicole said...

Hooray for new pictures! Cute, cute.

#1 is Taz, #2 is Boston, right?

The picture with Boston and Brooklyn cuddling Taz makes me laugh. It looks like Taz is saying, "Whoa, guys! Back off!!"

tiffany garfield photography said...

He's so cute! Whoa Boston and Taz look alike. Although, Taz looks tanner. He is so cute! I want Kirra to be that little again! Hope you're doing well! Twink :)

The Craigs said...

I can't believe how much more color Taz has. He has changed so much in just a week. I miss you guys so much!

Drew and Tarah said...

K, apparently I'm whacked because I was going to type, "wow, taz and boston look NOTHING alike!" But then I read everyone else's comments...soo....I guess I'm wrong!?!? Regardless, they are both dang cute and I love them so much. Where did Taz get that skin!?!?

I miss them all so much!! Are you guys coming to visit? I need a Bix/Boss/Taz fix!!!!!

Heather said...

He is the cutest little guy ever! I can't wait to meet him!

tarin said...

I want to come cuddle the cuteness that is Taz!

Robyn & Aaron said...

He is so precious...I just want to squish him right now!!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

He is so cute!! He totally looks like Boston!!