Friday, November 7, 2008

Miami Dolphins Game!

This past Sunday (shh! don't tell we broke the sabbath) we had an absolute blast at the Broncos/Miami Dolphin game! We were finally able to see our good friend John Denney (who plays for the Miami Dolphins) in action! Tyler and John have been BFF since they were in the womb and this was the first time Tyler has been able to see him play (live) since he has been in the NFL! After the game we were able to go down and see him and the other players.. I must say it was a little nuts to see all the fans lining up for signatures, shouting his name and asking for pictures... It was quite the experience & we loved every minute -- thanks John and Christy!!

4 comments:

Brecken said...

FUN!!! That's so neat you got to see him play. I love the Denney family! Kim use to babysit us growing up! haha. Weird huh? As for the comment you left on my blog-- I can't even imagine going TWO weeks over due, and even worse in such hot weather! You're a trooper! I sure hope I'm only 9 days over and not any longer!!! p.s. Hope you're feeling well with your pregnancy--and you look great! :)

Heather said...

We have gotten to see John play once and it was really fun!! It makes the game so much more exciting when you know someone on the team. Can't wait to see you guys soon!!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

You guys are so good to support him. He said it was pretty crazy with the fans. Trust me, it is never like that. It's good to see the old clan together. I am so sad I wasn't there.

The Waldrams said...

How fun! Yes, I am pregnant, due mid April. So we aren't too far apart! Looks like both of our girls were cheerleaders this year too!