Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pictures as Promised!

Tuesday was the kids first day of school together at Eastlake! With the exception of a couple alligator tears and a couple nerves they did great! I am so excited to finally have them in school together! Last night at dinner Brooklyn reported Boston's every move around the school, including what he ate for snack, who he ate it with, and where he sat on the rug for line time. Look out Bossy, big sister is watching!

Outside their school...
A little first day of school photo shoot before we left....

The car ride home! Mom's favorite part of back to school!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Hey! I left an invite on your door earlier this afternoon-did you get it?

Oh and I'm so jealous that your kids are both in pre-school. Good for you guys!

Andrew and Tawny said...

OH MY GOSH. they are getting so big!!! I miss them. Good thing I'll see them on Halloween. That's the night I fly in for Andrews game!!! Awesome I get to see them in their costumes!!

love jo

The Craigs said...

Priceless Pictures. We miss them already. I love the one of them sleeping on the way home from school.

tiffany garfield said...

I love their outfits, very cute! Did I ever mention that is the same montessori I went to! At least it looks like the same one--how funny!

Jamie said...

Sooo cute. I think that sweater will fit will when he is 10!! i can't believe you have 2 kiddos in school. I think of you every morning when I am running ragged with my two kiddos at home!!

Miller time said...

Amber,
It looks like your doing well. Your kids are so adorable. Lucky you. I"m actually going out to CO next weekend in Centenial. maybe I"ll see you around:)

Drew and Tarah said...

They are too dang cute! Brooklyn totally pulls off the whole "Big Sister" thing so well! They are dressed adorably, but I wouldn't expect anything less from you! :)