Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fun Weekend!

This past weekend Grandma Shirley turned 80 and had a huge bash! It was so fun to see everyone that came into town for the party, but sad to say goodbye, again!
Happy Birthday Grandma and Nicole, we love you! a

Boston making the "skippy face"
My little family!
These are the adorable centerpieces that Heidi put together for Grandma's Birthday party!
Brooklyn with her "curls!!"
Chase, Ashleigh and Brooklyn
Brooklyn, Allison & Faith (2nd cousins)
@ Happy Sumo for Nicole's Birthday
Will, Brooklyn and Boston
(the first of many, I am sure)
Skip before his Senior Prom lookin' cute!
JoEllen, Nicole, Ashleigh, Skip, Queenie, Brooklyn and Amber
Boston on a train at the park!

9 comments:

Brittany said...

Hey Amber, love your blog. You have such cute kids! Looks like you guys had a great family celebration! I love Shirley, she was my beehive adviser and I think she's fabulous!

Jen said...

Super cute pictures. It was great to see you guys this weekend. Why do we always end up cutting the cake?

Erin Ann said...

Love the pics! Hey, no worries about not knowing about the liver...it's pretty crazy, though, eh? I was a little surprised, and we're just dealing with it as best we can. We are going to be very open in about 4 weeks (when school is out!) and usually evenings are the best..or whatever. We could do whatever you'd like. Let me know!!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

What a fun weekend!! You always have so many fun things going on!!

Tara said...

What a fun weekend. Your kids are so cute. Tell everyone hello. We miss you all. Tara

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

So the big birthday bash was this weekend. I love Shirley. You married into a great family.

Mark and Mel said...

What cute family pictures! I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting. They are so dang cute. Glad you had fun with your fam! Any trips to AZ anytime soon?!

Tisha said...

love boston's hair!! looks like he is ready for the summertime! I'm been contemplating buzzing adley's...love to all of you!

Brecken said...

I bet that was such a fun time. I love Shirley, she's a sweet heart. Super cute pictures of the weekend!