Wednesday, October 10, 2007

New York City!!

New York City

Oh my goodness!! There is so much to tell and so many pictures I wish I had all day! But here is the summed up version of our get away to NYC! I have never had so much fun in my life...Tyler pounded me into the concrete! We woke up early and stayed out late...we were KID free! He wanted me to see EVERYTHING! (and believe me we saw it all) Tyler served his mission in NYC , so he was a great tour guide.. We went to the top of the Empire State Building, toured Time Square, drove out to Montauk (the furthest East you can possibly go in the USA) drove through the Hampton's, ate Dessert twice every night, shopped , went to a taping of The Martha Stewart Show and Live with Regis and Kelly, (Jude Law was the guest!! Wahoo!), ate at Juniors, shopped at the worlds largest Anthropologie at the Rockefeller Center, took a tour of Ground Zero, visited with Tyler's two favorite women on Earth, Monica and Lystra his Jamaican Converts... Shopped in Soho, walked through Central Park, Met up with some old friends and much much more! We had so much fun and it was such a great time for Tyler and I to get away from it all...I love you Ty, you're the best! A-

Tyler, Monica and I!!
Happy Birthday Monica!

Tyler and I in South Hampton, NY!

On the Martha Stewart Set
Tyler and Lystra! We love you!

Famous Frozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity!


Tyler's Favorite diner from his Mission, Juniors!

6 comments:

holly said...

How fun! I am jealous---I've always wanted to see NYC, and what a perfect way to go, kid free and with your own tour guide. It's amazing how young you feel when you vacation without your kids. :)

Wards said...

I am soo jealous you got to go to NYC! We went there a couple of years ago and are dying to go back! It's my favorite place on earth! Vactions are the best!

Lyndsey said...

Martha Stewart??!! Oh I do have the jealousy for that one. You guys look like you had a blast. Makes you remember that you once had no kids huh.....Miss you guys

James and Tricia Thomas said...

What fun!! I love vacations!! I am soooo jealous that you shopped at that anthropologie!! I hope you picked up a few "necessities" there!!

Tisha said...

sooooo fun!!! makes me miss NYC like crazy!! sounds like you had a blast- we are dying to get up there asap! and don't you love that anthropologie! and serendipity! you guys look great! and happy 2nd birthday to boston!! the boys are so big now!!

JoEllen said...

It looks like you had an amazing time! I would love to take Cody there someday. I'm sure you missed your kids, but I bet it felt great not having them with you!! You'll have to share more pictures.