Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fall Family Photo Shoot!

Okay ... Am I the only Mother/Wife that takes weeks planning-coordinating a family photo shoot & then is inevitably always disappointed with the results?? Seriously! Brooklyn is notorious for having some sort of Nuclear flip out right before we take a family picture...either she refuses to wear what I put on her, shoves her entire hand in her mouth or decides that smiling isn't bad after all as soon as the photographer walks away! Anyway, here is a sneak peek at our Carlson Family Christmas Photo 2007.. I will save the actual picture for our Christmas Card! To all you Mothers out there preparing to endure this horrific task...
I feel your pain! A-
Okay...Seriously?? I am the

10 comments:

Jamie said...

Ambs~

Love the pic. You look so coordinated in your little outfits. Can't wait to see the real deal!!

Tawny and Andrew said...

Amber whatever it is adorable!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

That's a beautiful picture!! And with an amazing Colorado sunset!! Those two kids are soooo cute!!!

The Waldrams said...

I don't know what you are talking about. . . the picture looks great! Is your house in that picture?

Drew and Tarah said...

SO cute! Your family pictures are always too adorable! We will NEVER be able to keep up, not fair! Love you anyway!!! :)

Liz Ord said...

Hearing your description of getting the kids to "perform" for the family photo makes me cringe...I am so not looking forward to attempting ours! Maybe we'll just send one out of Mike this year! Ha! Anyway, the kdis are cuter than ever! We miss you guys...sounds like a fun weekend coming up...wish we were going. sigh. xoxo!

Trina said...

Hey Amber!
What a cute family! And I totally feel your pain. I just did it and decided there were no pictures I could use, so I am doing it again this weekend. Ahh! Your kids are adorable! Why are you in Colorado?
Whats wrong with AZ?

James and Tricia Thomas said...

That sounds fun!! I will call you tomorrow for directions!!

Lorie said...

The picture is totally adorable. I hope that's not one of the bad ones you were talking about :)

Tisha said...

seriously....even without smiles the kids look so cute! I can't believe how grown up boston is looking! love you guys!