Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ashleigh Bridal Shower!


Ashleigh's Denver Shower!
This past weekend was Chase (Chase is Tyler's Younger Brother) and Ashleigh's Denver Bridal shower.. Ash received some great gifts..I am so jealous! I want to get married all over again... (To Tyler of Course) just to have another shower! It was so fun to meet her family and introduce them to all the Carlson Clan..I know it can be a bit overwhelming...Sorry Ash..I feel your pain.... Ash and I both come from very small families with two sisters each. The initial meeting can be a little intimidating. You did great..The names will all come in time!
We love you Ash and can't wait until you are officially part of the family! We couldn't ask for a sweeter, classier more humble addition! Kisses! A-

1 comment:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I am excited to meet her! Once you are a part of the Carlson clan you are friends with the Denneys too!