Tuesday, September 11, 2007

9947 S. Cottoncreek Drive

Family: Look Familiar??




I happened to be down in the HR the other day and stopped by to see the old place... A lady outside was curious as to why i was taking pictures of this house....Haha! I explained to her that i grew up in this house and she gasp..... "Wait?? Are you a Craig girl??"She then proceeds to tell me how she is getting so old... Then she notices my kids...."YOU HAVE KIDS??? 2 OF THEM???? AHHH! It is a crazy thought actually, me a MOTHER?! Poor Children!
Love you all..A-


5 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

Wow!! That is so crazy! Who was the lady standing outside? I'm so jealous that you are close enough to visit HR! Great pics!!!!

Stephanie said...

Ok, so it turns out that Tarah is only having the one shower. I am sure that you have it all under control, but let me know if I can do anything. My email address is stephcook@gmail.com.

-S

The Lind's said...

Hey Amber,
I just ran across your blog. How are you guys doing? I always look for you on Meridian. So sad. but I bet you are loving your house! I am glad I found your blog. Your kids are getting big, their so cute!

Becca

Debbie said...

how are you? I just added your blog to ours...sorry, we have been out of town! Hope all is well!!!

Debbie said...

oh, and you need to post pics of your new house! (from what I understand in this post, this is not it?)