Sunday, December 19, 2010

Family Photo's 2010



We had our family pictures taken in October... It's always a huge source of contention and stress... Why does it always have to be that way?? Possibly because I over-coordinate us, then try to uncoordinate us, forget to feed my kids, hit every light in rush hour traffic on our way there, attempt to squeeze it in between a 5 o'clock meeting and a 6 o'clock client dinner and bring sugar of all things to bribe them to smile! After all, it's a glimpse of our 2010 (total chaos & pure joy) and I think they turned out beautifully, mostly because we had an amazingly patient and talented photographer! Thanks Tiffany! (http://www.tiffanygarfield.com/blog)

10 comments:

James and Tricia Thomas said...

These pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL!! I love the colors and your kids are all so cute!!! I love the one of Boston kissing Taz it's priceless!!! I also LOVED the one you put on your Christmas card you have such a beautiful family!

The Bergesons said...

Your pictures turned out darling! You have a beautiful family! I miss you guys--wish our paths crossed more frequently but thankful for blogs to keep up on your cute kiddos:) Merry Christmas! Britt

Drew and Tarah said...

i LOVE all your pics! Your family is seriously so gorgeous! I miss the kiddos soooooo much!

Reeve family said...

Amber...what a beautiful family! I LOVE the outfits you picked out! Can you come pick out my outfits next time!!!

Eric & Gretchen said...

Beautiful family!

Brittany said...

You guys have a beautiful family! What cute kids!

tiffany garfield photography said...

Thank you for the sweet words. You're so nice. You guys were a lot of fun to shoot and so easy going. I love your cute kids! Thanks for having me! Merry Christmas! :)

Lacey Evanson Stewart said...

Love them! Great job on the outfits, everyone looks amazing! Hope you had a great Christmas!

Lacey

Kaitlyn said...

Twink is pretty talented! Your pictures turned out great, and you have such a cute family!

allegra said...

the pics are so darling. your kids are pretty cute too:) the headband is killer on her, I'm so honored you'd wear it for pics! I hope you guys had a great christmas!