Monday, August 24, 2009

Surprise, Tyler turns 30!

Happy Birthday to you...




Launching off the rope swing

This was definitly a fun year for Birthdays around our house... After Ty surprised me and flew me to Vegas for my Birthday, I had to step up to the plate... So I threw a surprise "Birthday Cookout" for him at the family lake... I went back and forth about where to have his party and I knew nothing would make him happier than a day full of water fun, food and friends... He was actually surprised... sometimes it pays to have a less than attentive husband... Just kidding... I was just so happy to pull it off! Happy Birthday Ty! A

2 comments:

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Looks fun!! Sad we missed it!

Lis Wing said...

Thanks again for the awesome party. I think you definitely surprised him!