Sunday, October 26, 2008

Impromptu Mini Photo Shoot

While up at Craig Carlson's barn yesterday I had Ty snap a couple pictures of the kids and I before Boston potentially loses his front tooth (for those of you who haven't heard, Bos launched off the couch the other day straight into his sister's amazingly hard head...After about a gallon of blood and 4200 tears, we made it to the pediatric dentist to get the tooth moved back into place and some x-rays... Long story short he has some root damage and his front white sparkler might fall out and, unfortunately, he could be toothless for the next 5 years!) Anyway, I thought these turned out cute.. a




6 comments:

James and Tricia Thomas said...

That is the perfect backdrop for pictures!!! They turned out great!

Drew and Tarah said...

wow, so many posts all in one day! i love it! the pics turned out cute! love the tractor and brooklyn takes after her mommy so much!

The Craigs said...

Wow... grandma was so happy to see all the blog entries. I can hardly wait to see you guys on Sunday. P.S. The pictures are too cute!

Ryan & Keri said...

Amber, I love where you took the pics and they each turned out beautiful! You guys belong on a calendar! Are you really pregnant--do you show at like 8 months 30 days?? Beautiful! (And sorry to hear about Boston's front tooth. That happened to our nephew too. But he is only 26 months old. I'm sure Boston can pull it off though--he's darling.)

Brecken said...

Cute pictures with your kids. They are adorable. do you remember where Chatfield Reservoir is? There is an old farm by there. that is where we took our family pictures. Let me know if you would like directions. Brecken

Mandy said...

AMBER!!!! Your family is beautiful! Thank you for your message on my blog. It makes me feel great to know that this has happened to someone else and that he is fine! So how was the CT scan for him? I'm freaking out about it!