Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Stroller Strides!

For the last 8 months I have been going to a a Cardio and Strength Class here at Central Park called "Stroller Strides..." It's such a fun way to start my morning, it makes me feel so much better throughout the day and my kids actually enjoy it!! Yeah! Erin, my Stroller Strides instructor was on the news yesterday and I have to brag about her and my fellow stroller strider's... She did an amazing job, didn't seem nervous at all! Way to go Erin! Here is the link to the news segment...

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=97103&catid=403

(once you open the article, off to the right hand side there is a small box that is titled " MORE LOCAL NEWS HEADLINES" below there is a link for "Moms finding ways to exercise with their babies", click on the little video camera and the segment will begin!...

Also, if anyone is interested in coming with me or any other stroller strides classes throughout the US the website is www.strollerstrides.com

5 comments:

Lorie said...

That's sounds so much fun. I have a friend who goes here. Maybe I'll have to try it out.

Sabrina said...

Sounds like so much fun! I haven't checked your blog in a while, but it was so fun to see all the stuff you've been up to this summer. It makes me miss you guys! I wish we lived closer, but oh well. Any thoughts on our Vegas trip yet? We are still definitely up for it!

Drew and Tarah said...

i'm sad that you aren't on the video! one more week till the "big boat!!!!" love ya!

Mandy said...

Amber!
I'm so glad you found our blog! I remember seeing your wedding invitation over at Deanne & Kyle's house. Your family is beautiful. I'll have to tell them you wrote. Take care!

Mandy Ohman

Lacey Evanson Stewart said...

I am excited to do that class now. My cousin took it out in Parker and loved it and I have been trying to decide if I want to do it, and you have me convinved. I hope you have a great time on your cruise! I would love to get together with you sometime. Summer has been pretty crazy, but I think it is starting to slow down. I will e-mail you when you get back from your trip. Your kids are adorable!

Lacey