Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy LATE Thanksgiving!

At the BYU - Utah Game.... I love you Ty!

Brooklyn and her little friend Sydney Gardner!
At the Game with our good friends the Sorensens! Go Cougars!

Rushing the field after BYU won the U of U, BYU game! Yeah! Uncle Andrew #88

Pedicures! Yes, Those are Brooklyn's little feet! She loves being one of the girls !

Grandma Brown and my kiddos reading books!!

JoEllen and Clarke Carlson (Tyler's Parents)

The Carlson Kids, minus one, we missed you Nate and Nicole!

Tyler and Grandma Brown preparing the Turkey!

For Thanksgiving this year, we decided to road trip out to Provo where we could spend Thanksgiving with the Carlson-Brown Family, since we will be spending Christmas in Phoenix! What a blast! It was so fun to visit all of Tyler's siblings that are at BYU, go to a football game, get a pedicure with my sister in laws, do some shopping, visit old friends and see all our favorite Provo hot spots! We hope that you all had a great Thanksgiving.... All out love and Thanks!

12 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

Looks like a fun trip! Jealous! I miss the kiddos! They are so cute! I think Brooklyn gets pedicures more often than I do! :) PS- That thing grandma Brown is holding up makes me want to puke! :)

Lyndsey said...

I don't usually ever miss Provo but that kinda made me think about it. Ok, so I miss two things: Cafe Rio and Brick Oven rootbeer..... and a super good BYU victory is always nice.

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

The BYU/Utah game was great, huh. I miss Utah a little bit. How fun for all the Carlson kids to get together. I made a turkey this year and it's definitely gross preparing it. Especially taking out the giblets...

Laura said...

you all have a very cute blog! Tawny told me about it a while ago and I can't believe I just saw it for the first time today! Your kids are so cute and so grown up. I can't believe your little girl is already getting pedicures and earrings...she's going to be wanting some diamond studs soon! what a cutie! kyle (she's almost 5) wants her ears pierced and I'm too nervous that she'll mess with her earrings. have you had any problems yet?

The Bergesons said...

Yea! I found your blog..Rachel just made mine for me a few weeks ago and I am not too good at regular updates considering all of our captions would be: "Lance and I going to school", "Lance and I going to work", "Lance and I at school again"....but it is fun to see everyone else! i miss you guys...glad to see your doing well-Britt

James and Tricia Thomas said...

What a fun trip!! I love what a girl Brooklyn is!! I am glad your family had such a fun Thanksgiving!! Too bad about the BYU victory though!JK! That ruined our weekend!:)

Tisha said...

aaahhh, I totally have nostalgia about provo whenever I see pics!! how fun! and the pedicures- definitely always one of the highlights of getting together with the sister-in-laws!! love you guys!!

JoEllen said...

I bet the BYU game was awesome to be there in person! My brothers were going crazy just watching it on TV! We would love to get together with you and your cute little family when you make your Christmas visit to Phoenix. We should get together with the old gang. Keep in touch...

Nate and Nicole said...

We're glad everyone had a good Thanksgiving in Utah - looks like fun! Did you cut your hair? It looks like it in the group family picture - very cute! It'll be fun to see you guys in a month, we miss you all, but especially Brooklyn and Boston!

holly said...

Amber,
Brian is interviewing for fellowships. It is a 1 year program starting in the summer of 09. He was in Aspen, on Thursday and Friday of this week he will be in Denver. I almost went with him, hoping you could show me around :) But alas, I am staying home to take care of the kiddos.

James said...

I don't know why you guys were celebrating at the end of the game. That was a sad, sad moment. Lucky cougars.

Lindsey from The R House said...

wow! tyler carlson from my freshman year. it has been a LONG time. what a cute family you have.

tell tyler lindsey wheatley (redfern now) said hello.

how funny!