Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day! I just wanted to post a little something to the love of my life, Ty... It's not very often I get to publicly proclaim my love to him and brag about what an amazing Father he is to our kids, so here it goes.... Ty, When you married me (almost 6 years ago..Wow) you told me that you would never be as good of a husband as you would be a father.... Well you have far surpassed my expectations in both categories! You are the most fun, most adventurous, most dedicated, involved, supportive, hard working dad around... The kids (and I) can't wait for 5' o clock to roll around everyday cause we just love to be around you all the time! Thanks for filling our lives with continual joy... We love you! Amb - Bix - Boss




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys! It is so good to catch up on things your fam is doing. you guys are so cute, it looked like you had so much fun on your camping trip. Miss ya. Keep in touch!
Kristin

The Craigs said...

Ty, We are proud of you too. We couldn't ask for a better father and husband to our daughter and grandkids. We love you!

Amber & Tyler said...

Amb

Thank you so much for the kind words! I couldn't do it without you so I don't deserve much credit. I love you so much and appreciate all that you do for me and the kids. Thank you for believing in me and for being you!

Love

Tye

Drew and Tarah said...

cute! happy father's day tye! (late...of course!)

Kristen said...

Cute family!