Monday, January 28, 2008

2008 Stock Show!

This past weekend we went to the Denver Stock Show & Rodeo! The kids loved petting all the animals, playing in the pins and seeing a man jump a motorcycle over a truck and horse trailer! (Boston's still talking about how that was his favorite part!) My camera died before the rodeo started so these are the only pics we have from the night.....

Brooklyn's Cowgirl Boots
Why not take family picture in front of the ugliest cow you have ever seen??

Petting the Goats...
The next day, Boston picked up a "Viking Hat" and said, "Mom look, a Goat!"
Whats down there Brooklyn???

A scary looking, yet unique COW!

Brooklyn is trying to plug her nose of the HORRIBLE smell! Hilarious!

7 comments:

Ryan & Keri said...

Amber, I wonder if my parents saw you. They went on Saturday and stayed for the rodeo as well. It sounds like it was a lot of fun! And I have to say, only you could look like you are modeling in a barn full of cows. You make everything look beautiful!

Erin Ann said...

It was awesome catching up with you and meeting your family. We will have to get together more often and hang out. I think Reid and Boss definitely enjoyed each other maybe more than the cowgirls! I'll add you to my friend's list too...thanks again!

JoEllen said...

I LOVE Brooklyn's skirt! I had a similar one when I was little and I wore it until it was a mini skirt =) She is just too cute...

Drew and Tarah said...

I bet they loved the animals! What a fun idea! Sounds a lot better than the circus! :)

tiffany garfield said...

That does look like a different looking cow that's for sure! haha. And Brooklyns' cowboy boots...they're cute and I want some!:)

Nate and Nicole said...

Looks like fun! Nate has been wanting me to go to the stock show forever. I love Brooklyn's cowboy boots :)!

Heather McMullin said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE, the cowgirl outfit and I don't blame her for covering her nose!!