Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday Boston!!


Boston turned two!He chose "Cowboy" Cupcakes
Mommy and Boss collecting Pinata treats!

Opening Presents!

Cowboy Hat Pinata!!

Boston had a little Cowboy Birthday party this past weekend! Yes, his actual Birthday was last weekend while Tyler and I were in Washington DC... Yes, i do feel guilty that I missed my Son's 2nd Birthday, although everyone keeps reminding me he would never know the difference (it's still a sensitive subject), so we made up for it with a little party for him complete with a Cowboy hat Pinata, Horse Cupcakes and Hot Dogs (his favorite). The weather held out long enough to have a little fun at the park and BBQ some burgers and hot dogs! We jumped into the car to head home and it started pouring rain! Thanks to all the family that took the "long" trek south...(it's only about a 15 minute drive from Thornton, but we are constantly getting grief for moving south of I-70!)
Happy Birthday Boss! Mommy loves you!

5 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

So Cute! Looks like you did a great job! I am still so sad we missed it! By the way, those little horses look marvelous on those primary colored cupcakes! What effort! Love you!!!

Drew and Tarah said...

ps- did Boston get any more wooden rocking horses??

The Waldrams said...

I can't believe he's 2 already! I love the USC bat for the pinata. Looks like a fun party!

Stephanie said...

What a cute party. I am seriously jealous that you are wearing jackets. I have almost forgotten what fall feels like...

Tisha said...

happy birthday boston! he looks so big! (and makes a great cowboy!)